Whatever your plumbing needs, we have got you covered. Our highly trained, accredited plumbers offer fair prices and promise service with a smile, while working hard to get your home or business waterworks back to their best.
Plumbing Services in Kent and Sussex
Our plumbing department covers a wide range of both general and emergency services, ensuring that we are able to help fix any problem that may arise throughout homes and businesses in the Kent and Sussex areas. These services include:
- Waste disposals: Whether you need a new one installed to your kitchen sink, or you have a problem with your current waste disposal unit, our qualified and registered gas safe and OFTEC engineers are here to help.
- Water tanks: We can fit your brand-new water tank, helping to boost your water capacity in a home, business, industrial or agricultural environment.
- Hot water cylinders: Over time, the way we use our homes and businesses can change and home improvements can mean that your hot water cylinder is no longer fit for use. Ask out about installing a new one that will better meet your needs.
- Booster pumps: Increase your water pressure with a new booster pump, fitted by our accredited plumbers here in Tenterden. We can also replace and repair old or faulty pumps.
- Shower valves: We can improve the performance of your shower by replacing shower valves that are no longer working as well as they should. A simple tweak like this can extend the life of your current shower systems.
- Burst pipes: A burst pipe counts as an emergency, but we are on hand to help – give us a call as soon as possible and let us repair your plumbing system quickly and with minimum fuss.
- Leaks: We can find the source of any leaks in your plumbing system very quickly and are able to repair the leak on the spot to prevent unnecessary water charges.
- Saniflos: We can install and repair any additional water systems that are separate to your main plumbing.
- Overflows and waste pipework: Essential for a healthy plumbing system, we are able to install and replace overflow and waste pipes as required.
- Taps: Call us if you need new taps fitted or have a problem with your old system.
- Immersion heaters: We install, maintain and repair immersion heaters in the Tenterden area and surrounding towns.
- Hot water problems: If you are struggling to get your household water to heat up, contact us and we will have your hot water running again in no time!
- Shower screens and enclosures: We can install new shower screens and enclosures that will transform the look of your bathroom.
- Blockages, airlocks and slow draining taps: Whatever the issue that is preventing you from accessing clean water, we can diagnose and repair it, so that you can enjoy fresh flowing water again.
Providing plumbing services in Tenterden, Ashford and the surrounding areas in both Kent and Sussex, our 24-hour call-out team offer fast emergency response and a reliable general plumbing provision.
We keep our prices competitive and our standards high, aiming for 100% customer satisfaction at all times.